Similarities between Jews and Muslims
Both Judaism and Islam are monotheistic religions teaches that there is only one god, and both believe on Adam. so there are similarities between Jews and Muslims.
While Islam is the second largest religion in the world with 1.8 Billion followers and the fastest growing religion in the world and Judaism is the 10th largest religion in world with more then 15 million followers.
Today we are discussing about the similarities between Jews and Muslims.
Here are some of the similarities between Jews and Muslims.
- Islam and Judaism both are monotheistic religions teaches that there is only one god.
- Judaism has many many of the same prophets as Islam, however, it does not recognize later ones like Isa (Jesus), Yahya (John the Baptist) and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon to all of them).
- Muslims Recognizes most of the prophets mentioned in the Torah (from Adam to Zechariah), with the addition of some of the Christian prophets and Muhammad
- In Judaism and Islam Adam was the first prophet and he followed a religion Muslims called Islam and that Jews call the Sheva Mitzvot Bnei Noach. Up until Moses, this was the religion all of the prophets were obligated to keep.
Read Also:- Similarities between Christians and Muslims.
- In the Quran and the Torah, the land of Israel was given to the Jewish people.
- In the Quran and the Torah, the Jewish people are described as being chosen by Allah.
- Both people descend from Abraham, the Jews from his son Isaac and the Muslims from his son Ishmael.
- Muslims and Jews have very same similarities.
- Both Muslims and Jews say the same way of Salam, Jews say Shalom and Muslims say ‘Salaam’. Mean (Peace Be Upon You).
- Muslims and Jews both offered prayers, Muslims offered 5 times prey a day and Jews offered 3 times a day.
There are many more similarities between Jews and Muslims.If you know any similarities between Jews and Muslims please write in comment below.